kennel_of_pita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tether dance

Go down

tether dance Empty tether dance

Post  Admin Thu Dec 27, 2012 2:57 pm

onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs while the Free were gone does the off of cuff tether dance
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : this is ore y/s level... as was caled for on the lessons))
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs i felt the leather caress against satin skin, eyes of grey droplets looked upon His hands, feeling the smoothness of them run over ivory form of her body, my head arched listening to His words as He mastered my body and spoke so clearly "this is a tether girl."
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs my head lifted exploring over the supple strength of what would soon be bound to my neck, attention snapped as He cracked the leathered material of the tther and spoke "Do you know what this is for beast?"
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs voice off of ruby tinted lips rang out smooth as a bells ring through the hall in responce "Yes Master, it is to be bound to me, to remind me during the dance of the strength of Your bonds without having Your touch over my body!"
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs watching the smile etching upon HIs face, she felt the warmth of the leather swing across her ass, before He lifted it and attached it to her Owner's steel around her neck, just upon the ring hook
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs with the snap across her firm curvy ass she lowered to her knees before Him watching Him sit back and relax her arms stretched slowly over the soothing caress of the leather, fingertips grazed just over the material as she felt the warmth of her soul lift with a curiousity how simple a leather binding could be used into her dance
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs her mind wandered and with gentle strokes, she lifted her head and stood to bare feet, feeling the caress of the brown material drop from her hands, spilling down ovver opened sprinkle of her silky thighs
♫daBadKitty♫ returns
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs A soft gasp escaped her ruby lips from a supression of trying to hide the brief excitement that stirred within her from the cool touch, as though His hands touched her, eyes darted to Him
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs as she turned and lifted the leather across her palms and soothingly turned letting it twirl around her, catching just over the nipples edge, the smooth leather formed them to fullness, her breasts bound as her thighs twisted a bit deeper, bowing lightly backwards, her arms swung around and grasped ahold of the tether
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs The material was a new touch to her. Something seemingly useless was exhilarating to her skin, the flushed pink arose over her face, as she felt lifted and tightened the bindings over her breasts, the surface running over her body, as she untwisted, and released the tether, her hands fell over smooth curve, while lightened curls swung around in a small bend back, lettng the tether fall just over the opened splay of her thighs.
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs Working slowly over the litheful movements, her hips thrusted into the air, letting the binding swing down just over a juicey mound. Curve of ass swatted just lightlly over the material, as another mmmm escaped her parted lips, dark eyes fell upon Him eeing a smile cross over His lips, she danced slowly with hands swinging above her rounded face
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs Arms moved in a mesmerizing dance of circles with fingertips limber and her back slowly swaying up and down as she grinded against the tether, honeysuckle skin glistened with desire, as she slowly moved her back in a semi-circle forward, to caress the tether down between the center of her breasts, and move across the floor upon her belly towards Him, the cool temwood floor teased over her hot body
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs The smooth darkness of her lashes fluttered open more, as the widening realization of what this little material could cause within a lustful slut, slowly moved towards Him, letting her hands fall over the smoothness of His moccassins, slowly being drawn up as He grabbed ahold of the tether, and drew her to her knees, her eyes beseeched as hips sauntered open widely, the last piece of the leather drawn tightly over the button as she fell to backwards arc of her ass upon the heels, she moaned to His power
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs over her without a single touch, she was
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : la kajira
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : woohooo got last dance done
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : well done girl
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs looks to her Owner and drops the tether at the furs of Master Phelan where she borrowed the leather material, a soft blush filled her face, seeing She had returned and Master had returned
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : thank You Master
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : i beg mercy Mistress for the exposure of heat before You, i thought You were still away and just noticed You returned
♫daBadKitty♫ : tis fine
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs her cheeks grew a fury of redness while she slipped back to her Owner's feet, thighs of sweet tender mercies laid close together, her palms sauntered feeling the red blush flow through all of her body, every patch of paled skin drew a deep redness, plucking hair behind her back to hide the shame of the welts from previous nights parrelle of pain, she lifted her voice tenderly with ruby tinted lips
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : thank You Mistress

Admin
Admin

https://pita.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum