kennel_of_pita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistress Manon

Go down

Mistress Manon Empty Mistress Manon

Post  Admin Thu Jan 03, 2013 11:28 pm

onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Does it please Mistress to have me answer any questions for You?
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : I like to go over things with you his weekend
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys : girl will do her best to make You and her Master proud
Manon¤FW¤Cos : It would please me to have another cup of blackwine, onida
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys : yes Mistress, is there a specific time You would like to meet?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Ah yes Mistress! And do You take Your boiled thentis beans formed to blackwine of the first or second slave?
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : I know that mahtab, I want to see whereyou need a push an if all is to Fina standard, then W/we go from there
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : you be just fine
Manon¤FW¤Cos : A dash of sugar, a splash of cream
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : yes Mistress! a dash of sugar, and splash of cream for Your blackwine
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Sunday afternoon would be ood, afer 3 pm CST ?
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : we may have a new one Lina
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys : that is just fine... if girl is not in room when You are ready, check with her Master, she may just not be in Fina, but is around
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : Gabi brought one in who wanted to learn Gor
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys winks to MoSP
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : sounds good Phelan
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : sounds good darling
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs tenderly stood to bare feet, hips had rocked back soothingly before her Owner's furs, proud slender beauty stood, a blush crept upon each of her cheek bones left to right, slowly she turns, and approaches Mistress Manon, pelted knees lowered down, kiss of thighs caress easily moved with palms lifted, her eyes glimmering with smoldered charcoal lashes fluttered open, her voice sang out
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys : and He'll round me up
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Your cup please Mistress?
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys chuckles
Manon¤FW¤Cos extends my right arm, and places the cup gently onto the palm of onida
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : thank You Mistress!
Manon¤FW¤Cos nods and smiles at the slave
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : then I remain in My cup as I need to find the death certificate and tax papers for the IRS tomorrow,so help Me I choke them with a shoestring if they get much more ignorant
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm chuckles
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Phelan they are picking on Me, not funny
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs plucked the cup down into small of palms offered up, a sweet warming smile always remained upon her complexion of ivory rounded face, moving back upon rounded kneels about a good four gorean feet from Her furs, before standing, and dwindling a moment, she moved off towards the warmth of the kitchen, placing the cup with her fingertips, dipping it into the warm water kept within the sink
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : they needed somebody right now Lina
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : lol
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : for A/all that don't have My number,if ever Y/you need
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs scent of lavendar fell about her tenderness, a second thought crossed her mind, placing fingers into the water, and rubbing them together, cleaning every fiber of the grains of alabaster tones, took them out shaking a moment, long hair of white curls danced twisted into a thickened braid behind her back, offered the rep cloth by the kitchen girl, she dried hands and walked over to the racks to the right
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : 314-450-1563
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : 402-517-1643
Manon¤FW¤Cos : wow
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : W/we have E/each O/others Manon
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : Fina family thingy
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys : permission to not post my number in room?
Manon¤FW¤Cos : ahh, pardon me for looking then
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys giggles
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : that's fine mahtab
Manon¤FW¤Cos closes my eyes till this Fina matter is resolved
Lina-FC-LW--COF-ADM : and Manon You are welcome to it, or I would have done it in IM
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys chuckles at Mistress Manon's closed eyes
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs lifting fingertips edge high into the air, plush skin felt the breeze of the cold night from the wintery nights crisp caress, hairs risen to ends, she pulled down a clean cup, and held it into swallow of palm, fingers etched over the rim of the cup with the cloth to keep scent off the brim of Her cup, twisted and released feeling no harm done against delicate veins, turned and moved off towards the warmth of the hearth, heart flickered with joy
Manon¤FW¤Cos opens one eye, then the other
Manon¤FW¤Cos : All clear yet?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs eyeing through grey shackled orbs, plucking the ladles cool touch into fingertips, the hearths logs were wild with the fire roaring to keep the blackwine, paga, kalana, and water warm, she pushed the ladle down deep and filled it up dropping over into the cup within left palm, eyes seeing each of the ladle fills each one after the other, just to fill beneath the brim, ushering off as ladle returned to the nail upon the wooden peg above the hearth that held the kettles
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys looks around, eyes seeking any sign of danger
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys : mahtab doesn't see anything MIstress
Manon¤FW¤Cos : Very fine
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs small of eyes danced, while turning, and moving off to the cold room, a brush of sweet skin felt little to no difference between the cold night, and the slight coolness of the ice room where the bosk cream and sugar were held, opening the door and slipping in with tender feet, she picked up the bosk cream adding a flitter of cream, and dropping a dimple of sugar of snow like her hair color, a grin escaped over sweetened form
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs turning bumping cold room door closed, fridged complexion returned to Mistress Manon across the tem wooden grained fibered flooring, hair swayed back and forth, hips danced with a mesmerizing sweetness, palms swirled the bottom of the cup to mix it to a lightened color of honey tones, as milk and honey skin lowered before Mistress Manon, delicate thighs dimpled together, lifting from ribcage, of a slaves beating heart, as fingers held the bottom
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs the cup crossing just beyond the collar of LadyKatt, her lips evasively kissed the bottom almost to her own fingertips for the thought of delight she prayed lifting the cup to Mistress Manon, with a tonefelt voice of deep lushness
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Your thentis beans Mistress made into the glorious blackwine, i pray the steaming beverage mixed with cream and sugar is to Your delights!
Manon¤FW¤Cos reached, a languid gesture designed not to startle the beast in any way. Wrapping my fingertips round the rim of the cup, I gently lift, then set it on the low table to my side.
Manon¤FW¤Cos : Very fine serve, onida, the preparation done with a great deal of finesse.
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs looking upon Mistress Manon's fingers as they wrapped around the warmth of the handle, releasing as She drew it up, palms lowered down against inlaid thighs of alabaster, covered by diaphoris silks of redness, her voice replied kindly
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : mahtab lap
Manon¤FW¤Cos blows on my fingertips, the heat of the cup nearly searing the fingerprints off
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Thank You Mistress. Nothing less than the best from this girl!
Manon¤FW¤Cos nods and asks
Manon¤FW¤Cos : Has your hair always been so......pale?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : yes Mistress. i find it best to match my characters hair to my own real life. my hair has always been a snowy white
Manon¤FW¤Cos : And the color of your eyes then?
mahtab-Phelan-CoF-Rys smiling sweetly, the slave crawls onto His lap, settling deeply in His embrace overwhelmed with love and comfort
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Certainly by natures course. and yes my eyes are a grey.
Manon¤FW¤Cos looks off and nods and then asks
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : my former Master, always thought my eyes were of storm clouds, but they are harmless grey Mistress
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs she sweetly laughed
Manon¤FW¤Cos : How are the blackwine beans prepared, before they're crushed to make the drink, onida?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : They are put into a pestel and morter Mistress, and grind down, then placed into a rep cloth to brew
Manon¤FW¤Cos looks at you and smiles, then asks again
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : the cloth is tied up by all four corners and re-wrapped to not allow the beans to seep out
Manon¤FW¤Cos : Are the beans roasted, in a very hot fire?
Manon¤FW¤Cos : Over a very hot fire, as in
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : they are roasted before being placed into the morter yes Mistress
Manon¤FW¤Cos nods
Manon¤FW¤Cos : It has been said by some that my eyes are the color of the sea, that brief ihn before a storm strikes and roils the waves, and the lightening comes down from the sky and the clouds are nearly black
Manon¤FW¤Cos looks at you and smiles
Manon¤FW¤Cos : Once.....standing on the beach I saw a storm sweep from right to left and just as it did
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Those would be beautiful eyes to look upon then Mistress. the roar before the storm is one of the most beautifulest!
Manon¤FW¤Cos : The sea changed to the color of my eyes, it was over so fast, I thought I'd imagined it but I didn't
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs eyes abashed down as she listened to Mistress Manon
Manon¤FW¤Cos : My father often referred to the color as storm green
Manon¤FW¤Cos smiles so broadly my eyes twinkle in laughter
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs a brief moment, she lifted her eyes catching Mistress Manon's twinkle a smile kissed from dimpled cheeks
Manon¤FW¤Cos lifts the cup and brings it to my lips, slowly sipping, the steams scent infusing my senses
Manon¤FW¤Cos : Nothing like a good cup of blackwine, you are excused from serving me, onida, with my thanks.
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Thank You kindly Mistress
Manon¤FW¤Cos nods, still smiling
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs cheeks remained smiled in all forms, her face glowed, her body expression natural and demeanor sweet and tender lifted from before Mistress Manon swooped back, swooning figure danced back gently a few gorean steps, then turned and moved off to her Owner's feet, thighs lept down, soft hips danced upon back of feet, thighs caress together, palms melted down against untainted by the sun toned skin, a laughter escaped over sweet lips, while turning and going quiet a moment

Admin
Admin

https://pita.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down