kennel_of_pita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

death of onida

Go down

death of onida Empty death of onida

Post  Admin Mon Jan 14, 2013 2:04 am

Connecting to birc4.flashirc.info:6667
Connected!
› You are now known as onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs.
› You have joined the conversation.

Topic is: Welcome to the City of Fina.A/all are welcome. Enter at the gates, slaves karta. Free state Your business please Free/City Rules- http://fina.forumotion.com/t629-city-rules-of-fina .. slave rules- http://fina.forumotion.com/t630-slave-rules-for-fina know the Rules and take them to heart
Welcome to the City of Fina.A/all are welcome. play entrance through Main Gate or the Port of Fina. slaves karta, beg entrance, and then greet. slaves of fina, get to work. (If no Free or fg, then come in after karta) Read and know the rules. http://fina.forumotion.com/f7-rules
› ♫daBadKitty♫ has joined the conversation.
› ♫daBadKitty♫ +q ♫daBadKitty♫
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : ah welcome back Mistress
♫daBadKitty♫ : ty Mine
♫daBadKitty♫ looks to Mine, anger in My eyes
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs shivers in fear seeing the fury within Her glance upon slave at Her feet, slinking figure moved down to kneel before Her, tones shiver etched across every fiber of her being
♫daBadKitty♫ looks to the girl
♫daBadKitty♫ : you DARE to to defy My restictions that I have set forth??
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs tones of crimson lips quivered as She spoke and uttered forth
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : i beg Your mercy my Mistress!
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs her body shivered feeling the tone within Her voice was fierce and angered
♫daBadKitty♫ : nay! you went outside the restrictions of your Mistress. there is NO mercy. You lapped not one, but TWO Free Men.
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs a lump fell within her throat trying to breath hearing Her words hit like daggars her voice dared not reply back
♫daBadKitty♫ shakes My head in disgust
♫daBadKitty♫ : drop your sils and go to the whipping post
♫daBadKitty♫ : silks*
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : yes Mistress
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs tears swelled within grey orbs, fingers moved across her left shoulder, shaking as she tried to losen the knot and stood dropping the silks of the Entertainer down upon the ground, quickly stepping to the whipping post, feeling naked form caress against its wooden grains, she lifted her hands to the restraints of ropes fiberous grains against alabaster skin and moved hair to the front of her breasts
♫daBadKitty♫ stalks over toward the girl, removing My whip from My belt, rage within My eyes.
♫daBadKitty♫ : you WILL count the strikes
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs turns her head in shame hearing Her words, voice raspy in reply
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : yes my Mistress
♫daBadKitty♫ uncoils the whip in My right hand and stands within 10 feet of the girl. raises the whip and snaps it foward hard, hearing the whistle throughout the hall, watching as it strike the center of her back.
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs hears Her whip fling into the air and crack against bare backs caress in the center, a cry out of voice lifted
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : 1 my Mistres
♫daBadKitty♫ brings the whip back to My side, watching and waiting
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs feeling the sting against her skin, red mark fell upon her back
♫daBadKitty♫ brings the whip over My head and listens as it whistles in the air and cracks against her skin, right shoulder to left hip.
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs sounds deafen the girl knowing Her anger was struck with every flicker of Her wrist, the second marks escape pelted into the skin of alabaster upon right shoulder marked diagonally moved down to her left hip, bucking against the grains of the wood, she cried out in sheer pain
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : two my Mistress!
♫daBadKitty♫ brings the whip again in My right hand, letting it fly, landing a strike across her ass cheeks
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs gasps as the pain becomes more real with the third kiss of Her whip and anger furiating through every thrust of Her wrists movements, the kiss upon ass cheeks she cried deeply
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : three my Mistress!
♫daBadKitty♫ brings the whip up one last time and snaps My right wrist forward, striking from left shoulder to right hip.
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs kiss of the mark of Her fourth strike made an X into the milky skintoned back , she cried out biting into flesh of lower lip until it bled
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : 4 my Mistress!
♫daBadKitty♫ tosses the whip to the side and strides to the girl still at the whipping post. removes the dagger from My belt and wraps My hand in her hair, pulling her hair back, saying...
♫daBadKitty♫ : it didn't need to be this way! I didn't give you many rules.
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs screams out feeling Her grip of fingers within her white hair, hearing Her voice harsh she cried out begging
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : please Mistress!
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs eyes begged as she looked to her Mistress, tears filled them
♫daBadKitty♫ places the dagger against her throat, which is in My right hand, closes My eyes as I drag the dagger across her throat from left to right, saying...
♫daBadKitty♫ : to the City of Dust with you!
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs last cry out as her throat became slit, feeling blood trickle out for only an ihn, she passed away hanging from the whipping post to die the death of a dishonorable slave.
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : should i post to the boards Mistress?))))
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : whisper please Mistress)))
♫daBadKitty♫ : aye
♫daBadKitty♫ rips the gold chain off her ankle and throws it, along with the silks into the fire
onida_LadyKatt_CoF_Rrs : trying to sign into webjam to post it Mistress
♫daBadKitty♫ calls for a Guard to remove....that from the hall and a couple slaves {NPC} to clean up the mess.

Admin
Admin

https://pita.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

death of onida Empty Stupid

Post  Airietty Sat Jun 29, 2013 1:52 pm

A slave was killed for lapping? No wonder FW are viewed so damn badly

Airietty

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum