kennel_of_pita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mistress Kitty serves

Go down

Mistress Kitty serves Empty Mistress Kitty serves

Post  Admin Tue Dec 18, 2012 12:24 am

pi†á-CoF-rs nimbly stands before Him, dropping the fur, a bare caress, she did not wish to offend the Mistress, looked for a moment at the cloths upon the ground, unallowed to return them to her body without some form of hint or permission, she steadily moved across the hall, kneading down into the softness of furs before Mistress Niece of Master, she closed thighs immediately, as they sank down into the warmth

pi†á-CoF-rs embaressed flush ran across her face, she flourishly produced palms down against her thighs elbows locked at the rib cage, her lips of red pressed to form the softest spoken words

pi†á-CoF-rs : please forgive me Mistress for my rough appearance, but i beg to offer some sort of refreshment for Your enjoyment

♫daBadKitty♫ smiles to the girl

♫daBadKitty♫ : welcome home

♫daBadKitty♫ : peppermint tea with honey

pi†á-CoF-rs : Thank You Mistress, it is my pleasure to be apart of this home. peppermint tea with honey, do You wish sugar and cream toppin it off ?

♫daBadKitty♫ : nay...just honey

pi†á-CoF-rs : yes Mistress

pi†á-CoF-rs eyes over her shoulder a moment through grey hues, searching within the hall, she scooched backwards, slowly she arose, head turned as she bounced back a few more movements, to not offend the Free Woman, or soil Her view of the kajiras gentle serve firmly she turned and walked towards the kitchen, lips pressed up, as she curved herself nearest the shelfs

Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : i believe she will do Katt

♫daBadKitty♫ : aye, I think so as well

pi†á-CoF-rs fingers gently laid over the cups near a lower shelf, oddity that it was, hilt of palm lifted and pulled down a deep cup, one of the rep cloths to the side folded upon a solid countertop, her fingers ran smoothly over the edge, observant of the old ways, she tested against flesh of her neck with rim to ensure Her protection, removed after firm circlings of two full turns, she cleaned the cup with the fresh rep cloth

pi†á-CoF-rs watchin as the dust was departed from its dormant placing, a smile fluttered upon her rouged lips, turning a moment, she stepped through the hall, and lifted her eyes to the jars left upon the countertop near a smaller section off scene of the kitchen, pulling the jar, and a silver teaspoon, she grabbed the cloths prepared of tea mixtures, and read one

pi†á-CoF-rs : camomile tea, bazi tea leaves, peppermint

pi†á-CoF-rs : AH!

pi†á-CoF-rs she picked up the peppermint, and droped it down into the cup, the wrapped of piece of writing was left outside, returning the jar back, she walked over to the hearth, and scouped up the hot water with the rep cloth underneath to not burn herself with a metal ladle, watching the brew form with steam floating over the edge

pi†á-CoF-rs the scent of peppermint attacked her nostrils, eyes drew watery as she blinked the tears away, tucked behind her ears the lengthy hair swayed back and forth, as she replaced the ladle, and returned towards the kitchen pattered feet moved forth, picking up the honey pot and pouring plentiful droplets into the tea with the silver spoon stirring

pi†á-CoF-rs she placed the honey back down, covering it, and continued the rush of stirring movements with her free hand, her eyes lookd upon Mistress Kitty, in awe and amazement, picking up a reed, she returned to Her feet, her thighs tumbled together, as they lowered, rump roast landed upon her heels, as she lifted lips tenderly to the bottom of the deep cup of white color, softly she whispered while offering her hands up

pi†á-CoF-rs : Your peppermint tea Mistress, and a reed should You desire, i pray it warms Your throat upon this chilled night

♫daBadKitty♫ takes the cup from her with a smile

pi†á-CoF-rs her eyes of grey rmained low to not look uninvited

♫daBadKitty♫ : lovely serve, you're released

Admin
Admin

https://pita.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mistress Kitty serves Empty serve

Post  Admin Wed Dec 19, 2012 9:48 pm

pi†á-CoF-rs looks to Mistress Kitty seeing that luyu was tending to the Master visitor, eyes of cloudy gems look to Her for a moment, sweetly her posture returned to straightened back, height of chin twisted up exposing the slender neck built with the golden collar embedded "Property of Fina", she slowly placed palms returning down, as she whispered

pi†á-CoF-rs : please Mistress, may i offer something temptuious to Your pallet?

♫daBadKitty♫ : no sex

Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : there is no sexual use allowed

♫daBadKitty♫ : aye pita...chilled ramberry juice

pi†á-CoF-rs : aye Mistress the cool touch of redden berried juice shall be my devine delight to fetch or you

pi†á-CoF-rs : You*

♫daBadKitty♫ smiles to her

pi†á-CoF-rs she scooted back, slowly rising, a smile kissed across her lips, tenderly her cheeks shown with a glow for the first time tonight, slowly she pressed palms against the barely covered red silk material , turning around ample bosom breathing up and down, a soft silhouette danced across the tem woodened floors, the cool touch sent shivers up her spine, looking through grey gems, she melted them upon a beautiful crystal goblet etched with golden trim

pi†á-CoF-rs pressing fingers to the shelf, she lifted herself to front of feet, heels arched high into the air, as she took a jump and knocked the goblet off the edge of its perch, catching it barely within right hands palm, slowly my eyes inspected over the goblet before testing it against the nape of my neck, slowly resting it as it turned two full turns, a sigh of relief escaped her ruby lips

pi†á-CoF-rs letting the goblet fall flat within her hand, taking a cloth, she pulled it within and fist balled up on left side, circling movements, as she walked across the hall towards the cold room, the chilly air was crisp enough to see her breath with every uttered one shot out and drew back in, the frosty air grew thicker, as she pulled the door open to the cold room, and plucked out a bota of chilled ramberry juice,

pi†á-CoF-rs silken hairs caress dampened from the bath and wash, as she turned and slipped out of the cold room, fingertips ran over the corked edge, and unsealed it as she returned before Mistress Kitty, her thighs tenderly kissed, arms etched to the goblet as the ramberry juice lifted from the bota tilted down, succulent rouge color filled the goblet slowly disappearing the rainbows that swirled from the lights glimmering off the thalarian oil lamps hanging from the ceilings of the Great Hall, alabaster toned

pi†á-CoF-rs skin lowered the bota as the last few drops filled the goblet's rim, and she took it within her fingertips, offering a tender kiss of lips delighted and pride within her voice, as she offered the goblet tenderly within extended hands

LionHeart55 shifts on the furs as he watches luyu disappear into the kitchen

pi†á-CoF-rs : Your ramberry juice Mistress, i pray it enhances Your tastes

♫daBadKitty♫ takes the goblet from her with a smile

♫daBadKitty♫ : lovely serve, girl...you honor the Home. you're released.

pi†á-CoF-rs : thank You Mistress! it was my honor to serve You

pi†á-CoF-rs : shall i remain here?

Admin
Admin

https://pita.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down