kennel_of_pita
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

serve of food

Go down

serve of food Empty serve of food

Post  Admin Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:47 pm

Connecting to irc1.buzzen.net:6667
Connected!
› You are now known as onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs.
› You have joined the conversation.

Topic is: Welcome to the City of Fina.A/all are welcome. Enter at the gates, slaves karta. Free state Your business please Free/City Rules- http://fina.forumotion.com/t629-city-rules-of-fina .. slave rules- http://fina.forumotion.com/t630-slave-rules-for-fina know the Rules and take them to heart
Welcome to the City of Fina.A/all are welcome. play entrance through Main Gate or the Port of Fina. slaves karta, beg entrance, and then greet. slaves of fina, get to work. (If no Free or fg, then come in after karta) Read and know the rules. http://fina.forumotion.com/f7-rules
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : omg!
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : wb girl
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : may i restart this please?))
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : aye
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs starts the serve from anew and growls at buzzen
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Tal and good evening, Aanisah. I haven't seen You in ages. How have You been?
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : wb, onida)))
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : thank You Mistress!)))
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs turns to rise, she slenderly moved over towards the Mistress who entered, thighs tenderly wrapped down, a baked etch of skin danced beneath the thalarian lamps, her palms drew down together, easeful lips of crimson ushered softly
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : chairs or furs here?)))
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : I have been well how has your travel been
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : furs
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : please i offer You a tender greetings MIstress! how might i serve You and refresh You within Your trvaels of the late winters night!
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Not much travel for Me. The only reason I'm out and about is I have an assignment in Ar.
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : really what is that
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Otherwise, I'd be at home, making stuff.
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : I've been asked to attend the Ubara. She's with child.
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : You know Me and babies!
› RiverCharles has joined the conversation.
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : yea I do you and babys
› RiverCharles has left the conversation.
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : Long Trip AuRorah
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Hello there, kajira! If it isn't too much trouble, a meal would be lovely. Say, vulo and sa-tarna with steamed veggies?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : ah yes Mistress, maybe a good soup with some vulo for You?
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : That would be wonderful! And ah...possible to get -grape juice here?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : yes Mistress !anything You desire can be served
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Yes indeedy Aan, especially since I will not fly. Tarns give Me grey hair.
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto shivered delicately, as I settled upon a visitor fur in a reserved Free Woman's tower.
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist laughs
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs smiles and then rocks litheful hips backwards slowly she turned cumulus clouded colored gems to the floor, knowing the kg girl heard of what the Mistress ordered, she quickly step foot in front of the other, delicate hands played at the edge of shortened silks of ruby slowly face drew a scarlet affect upon cheek bones to the chill of the nights air effects upon her sweetened form neck held the collar of her Owner proudly shining and catching glimmers from the thalarian oil lamps lit overhead
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : You think that's funny? You know how many I plucked out when HS and I were Companioned? I could make a wig! (chuckled fondly)
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm smiles
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : well he does fly fast and high you know that AuRorah
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto nodded.
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : it al lin the speed then the dive to gorean ground
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs kitchengirl: heard an order of food, quickly ran into the cold room, flying silks of blazen colors held around my body, the chill ripe against paled skin, plucking up some suls, carrots, corn, dropping them into a basket, an onion and bosk cream butter setting it ontop of the basket, plucked up a wrapped piece of meat, and flew out of the cold room with a glide in hips
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Aye, well...there's no changing that Warrior! What have You been up to, Lady?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs gently taking the basket from the kitchengirl, begged her tenderly "please prepare some ta-grape juice for our lovely Mistress while i make soup", the kg nodded and went upon her way, taking the ingredients, she placed the basket upon the preparation table, and turned to the water basin from behind, chilly water, dipped beneath fingertips, drenched and rubbing away all dirt from them, took a rep cloth and shivers around her body drying fingers edge
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : been selling my herbs there colds and flu going around every where, I meet HS a few times on my travels he is looking very well
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : And Phelan? Things are well here? Aanisah keeping Y'all in peak health?
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : aye things are well
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs kitchengirl: moved back to the cold room, plucked up a pitcher of the ta-grape juice, looked into it with broadened gaze of rounded eyes, stepped back out, kicked the door closed to the evil chiller and returned fetching some bowls, small plates, silverware and the such from the top of the racks
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : It's good to know that He is still making His rounds on Gor. Hopefully, no raiding ones.
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : he has made a few
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : well so far not many leaks but he is HS he will alway have a few some where you know this AuRorah
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs pulled fingers edge gently together, took the suls and stuck them beneath the cold water, cleaning them, placed them down upon the table, taking a knife turning and chunking off the skin with free hand, holding the sul and watching the brown skin disappear, the white underneath, she threw the skins into the waste bucket underneath, carefully settling the sul down, took the knife into left hand, holding sul edged fingers upon the top and cut the suls down to half horts size each, enough to mix into
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist takes some more of her drink as I listen to the talking within this home
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto sighed, almost apologetically then shrugged. HS was HS, after all.
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : I feel for the poor spiders that He'll be depriving of homes then.
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : I plugged a few last time he was in
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs kitchengirl: took down four bowls, a goblet, silver platter, 4 silver spoons, 4 small plates, 4 small knives ,18 rep cloths, a sigh escaped lips for a moment, thinking that was alot of rep cloths, added 4 more to the count, then placed them all upon the tray and started to wipe down each one
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : well he does love his spider webs
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : I don't want to know! He takes great pride in every puncture, gash, scrape and slash. Probably can tell exactly where each one came from too!
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : aye
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs water brewing upon the hearth, she took a glance then tossed the suls into the pot, returning to cut the onions into small chunks enough to fish out if they were undesired but add a delicious flavor, copied the same cuts of the carrots, and corn tossing everything into the crazy mixture, last cleaning the vosk meat, thick chunks of one hort by one hort by one hort by one hort, tossed them into the blackened pot above the fire
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : yea I know he would there are alway scars to remember each battle
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : r/l
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : brb
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs kitchengirl: took the first cloth and cleaned the first spoon, setting it down to the side, the second cloth into hand, cleaning each of the spoons following so that the first four were accounted for and dropped down to the rep cloth basket, not tainting any o the spoons, then repeated it to the four bowls,one each time with each steady movement of fist in and out, repeating to theplates, and knives inspecting each
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : onida, msg please?)))
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : yes Mistress))
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs took her fingers edge ino the goblet, tracing it against delicate right wrist, having sunk behind the goblet with no harms to skin having turned several times, picked up a cloth and cleaned it inside and out of any dust particles, then plucking up the goblet set it upon the tray
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : so how is the new home you are in Aurorah doing is it well
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs ktichengirl: took the items setting themall out in order, folding and wrapping up each of the spoons and knives and forks into the clean rep cloths to make four forms, quickly turned and dropped the steaks of vulo upon the hearth to sizzle seeing they were still laid out upon the preparation table
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Aye, it's different. Lots to do for such a small place!
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : tell me about it
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs saw the kitchengirl and smield thanking her with a nod, the steaks were thick and rippened, she picked up the ladle and stirred the soup as it started to smell tasty, looking at the vulo steaks thick and counted four of them, she turned them over, to cook them to a medium rare , letting the sizzle and boom scent fill up the kitchen and out to the hall
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : There are two villages there, the larger one is called Eflavosson,that's where I've got a small shop.
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : The other village is Tangaroa, and it's like a drop in the bucket compared to Eflavosson! There's been some pirate trouble lately, but I think the locals have been handling it so far.
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs kitchengirl: walked over to the fire pit where the basket of sa tarna bread was kept, picked it up and took out four large rolls, placing them down upon each plate neatly, then picked up into hand the pitch fork so to speak and laughing put down one steak upon each small plate, sliding some butter between the leafy layers of the bread, watching the yellow tarnish color go to a honey golden brown, put them upon the tray
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Talarius and Aneesha live there. I took up residence on a spit of land just south of there. Frog Island is what it's named, though...it doesn't look like a frog to Me.
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : odd name for an island
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Yes, but it's quiet and I can do My...studies there. And also research stuff.
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs quickly ladled up the first bowl into hand offered by a second kitchengirl, filling them to the brim each, she picked up the last one and almost overfilled it, gasping as the swivles back and forth of the thick broth of bosk soup, plucked up the platter and poured some juice into the goblet, taking a deep breath, forgetting nothing, she turned and put the bosk butter onto the platter, and a spare spoon
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : nice so any animals on this island
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Well, of course there are animals. I'm sure they resented My intrusion at first, but I think We'll get along alright. I have a pretty sturdy wall built around My home. (laughs)
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs turned out of the kitchen, carefully holding the platter of silver upon right and left palm balancing as a smart kajira should, the food scent filled the air, her nostrils delightful, as tingled sensation knelt down before Mistress AuRorah, plucking the goblet down as tray settled against closed thighs of ivory, silks covered barely over plush rear, she kissed etched goblet of crystal and whispered softly
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto watched the kajira's careful entry, breathing in the scent of freshly prepared repast.
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : so what kinds of research are you doing?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Your ta-grape juice Mistress, and a delightful array of bosk soup with good veggietables, some sa tarna yellowed bread butter freshly spread between each tenderly flakey layer, and vulo steka
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto manages to not drool as I accept the offering
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs free hands lift the plate, a smile crossed over ample lips also offering the wrapped up utensils to eat with in the cleaned rep cloth for Her to take
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : It looks and smells delicious, onida! You are a wonder in the kitchen, and I'm surprised Phelan is as trim as He is!
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs laughs whispering
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : this is oni's first meal serve in Fina Mistress!
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Thank you, kajira, your serve was a wonder to witness and brings honor to your Owner, the lucky DUCK...er, GANT!
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs tweaks her head laughing
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : my Mistress is a Duck er Gant?
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : I release you from this serve with My heartfelt thanks
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : it was truly an honor to serve You Mistress, oni prays she crosses paths again and can be so worthy of future service to You!
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : ya know, I'm not to sure these days. If it is gant, it's pretty large!
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs moves back upon knees, a smile lifted laughing tenderly, she listened to Her words, melted to leave a soft bit of bowl of soup to Master Phelan's side table, leaving the second plate and silver utensils in the rep cloth used as an earthian napkin, she tenderly smiled, and lifted gaze, she moved to Mistress Aanisah, thighs begging release from the cold floor but remained just before Her furs, she whispered from crimsoned lips
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : please might i offer You some dinner Mistress?
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto spread the fresh rep across My lap and picked up the bowl of soup with right hand, spoon in left, and began to sample the goods eagerly.
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : I am fine onida
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : yes Mistress
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : so tell me Aurorah what kinds of research are you doing?
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs stands, and smiles tenderly, leaving feet to press a moment to the flor, a bit easier than what she could do with kneeling, moved over to two of the cups, balancing the tray upon both, she picked up a bowl into each hand, set them down deep into her Owner's blue cup, and Mistress Lina's blue cup, taking the plates lifted to edge of toes, she put the plates into each cup followed by the rep cloth with eating thingys, a smile etched upon both her cheeks, while writing a note freely towards them both
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Ah, now Aanisah, it's pretty boring, and besides, I want to share all at the next Fair. Can't be broadcasting before I have everything documented and stuff.
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs left upon the tray for both Mistress Katt and Mistress Lina to view,
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : Your dinner my kind Mistress, and Mistress of the Slave Pens, oni hopes You both enjoy the bowl of soup and sa tarna bread and vulo steaks! they should be a sweet delight of enhanced flavors to Your pallets this night!
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : yes I suppose so Aurorah
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs laughed upon the tantalizing play of words, and moved away, returning to plop down upon tender knees kiss, listening to the Free Women talk she begged softly
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : please forgive a beast, but may i kennel to my Owner's cottage for the night?
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : kennel girl
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Oh, alright, I suppose I can tell You a little bit. I've been trying to isolate that gawds awful after taste to slave wine. I know the tannins in the root that's used make it pretty bitter, but then there's that cloying that stays at the back of the throat...
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : thank You Master
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : I'm trying to eliminate that. May make it more amenable to the beasties, You know?
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm nods
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs smiles sweetly leans down to whisper
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : goodnight Master! oni will see You tomorrow sometime
Phelan-CoF-Phy-Adm : chocolat covers the taste AuRorah
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : goodnight my Mistress, while in the blue cup!
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : goodnight MIstress of SP!
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : goodnight MIstress Herbalist, thank You for visiting tonight!
Aanisah-FW-TBT-Herbalist : rest well onida
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs : goodnight Mistress of Helisto! i pray Your night is restful from the travels!
onida-CoF-LadyKatt-Rrs stands and .... runs off into Her cottage
AuRorahG~FW~Helisto : Good night, onida. Don't let the bed bugs get the best o ye!
› You have been marked as being away.

Admin
Admin

https://pita.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down